.Asthma is an inflammatory disease of the lungs .
Inflammatory diseases such as asthma may be linked with an imbalance of dietary fats, interaction between genes, immune system, 21 century diet and life style.
Consume more omega 3s, found in:
Oily fish (two to four portions per week)
Omega 3 fish oil supplements.
Cut out excess omega 6s by consuming less:
Omega 6 vegetable oils such as safflower oil, grape-seed oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil or soybean oil. Replace with healthier oils such as olive, walnut, almond, avocado, hempseed or macadamia oils.
.AN APPLE A DAY…
People with a high intake of fruit and vegetables have better lung function and are less likely todevelop asthma than those who eat little.
Apples, for example, are a rich source of powerful antioxidants, including quercetin, which reduces histamine release and promotes bronchial relaxation. Those who drink apple juice from concentrate at leastonce a day, or who eat five or more apples per week are up to half as likely to experience asthma as non-apple eaters.
1 Eat plenty of raw fruit and vegetables for their vitamin, mineral, antioxidant and fibre content. Antioxidants can help to strengthen lung tissue, reduce inflammation and improve asthma symptoms. Eat fruit and vegetables raw or steamed where appropriate.1. Avoid exposure to allergens such as pollen and dust.
2. Avoid eating foods to which you are allergic. Some of the common foods to which most of them show allergic reactions include fish and yeast.
3. Restrict or even avoid the foods will increase the problem of mucus secretion.
4. Avoid fried foods and foods that are hard to digest.
5. Drink plenty of water. This will not only ease the digestion but also helps to reduce the formation of highly thick mucus.
6. Deep breathing and Anulom- Vilom prayanam daily .
7.By Learning which triggers can cause your asthma symptoms to flare up and avoid them.
8.Using controller medicines correctly, as prescribed by your physician
9.Having a written asthma action plan, which can help you to take charge and keep track of your asthma symptoms.
10.Do Chakra healing daily , if you know energy healing, it helps to boost immunity, heal lungs .