Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Insecurity and Past life link....Read past life regression story..

A 27 yrs. old woman married for last seven yrs. having two kids came to know why I have so much responsibility at such a young age? I faced hormonal disorder. I feel insecure of my all relations.
Session……..
I am very young. My father is slapping me. I am very sad. No one likes me. Now I am 20 yrs. and working in someone’s farm. I am happy because here people like me. There is a boy and we talk to each other. Now I am 24 yrs. I am in cow shed with that boy. He wants to be close to me and suddenly started hitting me on head. He went out. I am a transgender. He did not like it. I am feeling very sad. I went back to my home. My father is also beating me. Everyone hates me except my grandmother. I don’t go for work.
I am going outside my home. 7 - 8 ladies started spitting on me. I start running and jumped into the river running near my village to get away from them.
My life was very hard. I was incomplete. This was Rajasthan 1884. The boy is my present life husband. The leader of the women who were spitting on me is my present life mother in-law.
In light, the Master light gave some guidance and blessings for present life. I promised to the Masters that I will live this life.   
Reorientation…..
I face humiliation by my in-laws in this life. I have had hormonal imbalances and took lot of treatment for it. I am very much insecure of my husband. He has never stood by me wherever I faced humiliation at the hands of my in-laws. In this life also I feel lonely and sad. My mother in-law always tells me you are good for nothing. I hope I break this repeated pattern of mine which I carried in this life. Hopefully my life will be more peaceful now.