Thursday, February 22, 2018

An Interesting PLR Session A 32 yrs male with complain of acidity, gas, physical restlessness, phobia and constant fear for life came for Past life regression. A brown cloud inside stomach found on Scanning. It is Poison. Session……. 1st Life: I am a 3 year old Prince sitting in a room in the Palace on fire. I am alone here for a quite long time. Soldiers are rescuing and taking me to the King and Queen. I grew up in Forest. I rebuilt an army of soldiers and conquer back my Palace. I am old, sick and physically weak. I do not like it and decide to end life. I drink a bowl full of poison. The Poison enters runs down my up to the stomach with a burning sensation inside. I am dead. I am going up into the white light. On the way the white light tells him that it is not done. Only few years of my life were left life then why did I end my life. I am living in this white light for 15 years now. I am healed and very much at peace. Many lights rest there. I am now being informed to go back. I am coming down. 2nd Life: There are too many snakes, some big ones. I am an egg of the snake. Snakes are eating their eggs. Somehow my egg-shell falls off sideways. The shell breaks and I come out. I roam around in forest. As time passes, I grow up into a big snake of green color. I roam around here and there and eat small frogs. Suddenly a vulture comes out of nowhere and picks me up. The Vulture then bites and eats me up fully. (Subject started moving his body like a snake on the Reclining Chair). I am dead now. It was a short term life. I am going up. This time I am a bit bigger Light. The Lights on the way give a Loud Round of Appraisal to me for my survival which is as equivalent to a student excelling in an Exam with First Class Marks. I am entering into Big Light now. It is very peaceful, quiet and calm. I don’t want to come back from this tranquil. I am happy and feeling quietness within.