Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Past life regression.... past life story

A young woman came to know that why
every relation moves out and ditch me?  Why I have repeated pattern of failed relationship? I feel loneliness since childhood.

Session……

I am a rich middle aged man and live a lavish life. I have a chariot. I wear pant, shirt, hat, suit and boot. I always carry a stick in my hand. I live in a big house with big garden. I have many Farms.
I am a cruel man. I torture people physically & mentally. I beat my workers with my stick. I have a big ego of superiority that’s why I did not marry. I did not think anybody will be as good as me and match me.

I enjoy separating couples and even do not allow them to meet. I do not like their talking to each other. I do not allow them work together at the same place and send them to at different work place. Couples meet behind my back. I punish them whenever I come to know of it. Nobody is happy in my estate.

Today I caught a young couple talking to each other. I went near fire place in my lobby and sat there. I called both of them. I started beating both of them. They are crying in pain. Boy is always coming in front of the girl to save her from hit. Now I am beating the boy more ferociously. Many servants came inside and are begging me to stop hitting. The boy died. The girl is cursing me that you snatched my husband, gave so much pain that now you will suffer and always live alone. She also died. I felt very bad. I asked my servants to remove their bodies.

After that I feel very down. My health has started deteriorating. I used to feel very restless. Now I am on the bed. My servants do not come near me. People of my estate have revolted against me. They are taking over my land. Nobody comes inside my room now. I am very unhappy. I am getting very weak. People are deceiving me and nobody takes care of me. I am dying slowly but I am worried about my riches and property. My death came very slow. Nobody was with me. My body started rotting. When foul smell spread outside, few people came and buried me unceremoniously in the country yard. It was a waste of life. Lesson learnt that cruelty is not good. In light the message came forgive yourself (visibly crying & started asking forgiveness from all who have been hurt). The white light came as a Master and gave peace.

Reorientation……

She was very emotional after this session as if integrating the session. Any discussion seemed insignificant.