Saturday, March 10, 2018

Depression and integrated Therapy session in single session..

Depression and Integrated Therapy in single session.

[Regression & Hypnotherapy] 

A 38 year old female,  depression  and on  medication , feels panic state with acute headache as she has to start going to her work place.

Complaint:

I cannot sleep even with medicines, having headache off and on, uncontrolled repetitive thoughts and my ‘Vahm’(doubt) is with me all the time.  I feel people at my work place will taunt me at work place. Headache and insomnia is making me insane. I feel like running away to some Ashram. 

Session: On scanning right side severe headache started again and the right side body was dark  visible. Pain and the right side foreign energy released.

Regression:
Present life events..

I am 4 just came back from school. My aunt taunts me. I reply back and she hits me. It is evening my father has come home. I told him about aunt but he ignores me. After one month my father left me with my maternal Grandparents. Now I live with them but I constant feel that something is left behind.

I commit mistakes in preparing my class results. Teachers are taunting that I cannot work properly. I cannot stand it. Now even at my home I remember my uncontrolled repetitive thoughts.
Past life glimpses...
There is a Matt. Villagers are listening to Pravachan by the head of the Matt. I am there wearing a white sari. Everybody has gone now but I do not want to go. I live alone in a small hut and have a buffalo. I want to live a life of a Sanyasi in Matth. A long description of life………!!!!!!!!!!  I have came in Matth to listen to Pravachan. I am lying on the floor and going to die. I am dead. Villagers and the Sanyasis are gathered around me carrying out my cremation…I am going up with sadness in my heart.

Note: It was a long session wherein only hypnotherapy suggestions were given to improve sound sleep. Healing was done for inner peace and happiness.

Feedback: Revisited Clinic after one month. Looking energetic, happy and well dressed, the subject
told that her medicine doses are reduced to one-fourth and 80% improvement in sleep. No more headaches. I am more responsible towards family now. My running away thought is gone. Now I take care of my health and I am active. My relation with family has improved. Earlier I was lifeless and living like a machine, now I feel alive.