Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Past life Story.


Session….

I am wearing long overcoat and a cap. I am standing silently in a crowd. There are snow clad mountains all around. People are shouting at a boy. He has done some wrong to someone. I am feeling ashamed because I also have an affair with him. My heart is sinking due to fear. I reach home. My family does not love me. I am feeling very lonely. My husband is very dull person. He also drinks. I often remember that boy and feel like meeting him. But I am afraid that later on he may harass me. I have gone into a cocoon and suffering from depression now. It is already late evening and my husband has not returned home. I leave home. I feel like crying (visibly cried a lot). It is getting dark but I keep on walking. A vehicle is approaching in my direction and suddenly as it reaches near me I walk to the front of the approaching vehicle. I am hit badly and having severe pain. I am sinking. I am dead. 

REORIENTATION………..

I did attempt suicide once in my present life. I am suffering from headache since my childhood.  I have a dull married life.