Wednesday, July 18, 2018

A Past life regression to know about his Alcohol addiction and spiritual advancement... A 59 years old wished to get rid of alcohol addiction and get guidance for spiritual growth. Regression: I am a man in Dhoti Kurta standing at a liquor shop in a small village market. Now I reached my home. It is a very good house. I am living with my wife, son and daughter. It is morning time and I am going to my farm. I give instructions to people working for me. People respect me. I am rich. It is evening and I am drinking at the liquor shop. Now I am going back to home. It is a very old time period. Liquor is not of good quality. My health is bad. My kids are married. I am nearly 75 years of age. I am bed ridden. Only my daughter takes care of me. I died due to my bad health. My body is cremated. My daughter is crying and she is very sad. Lesson learnt: I should not have taken liquor. I feel sadness for my daughter. (Life between Lives): It is very bright white peaceful and serene here. My master guide light is guiding me- Do not trouble anyone, Do not lie, Be at peace, You have to leave liquor yourself, Try to live life spiritually